ABOUT THE JOURNAL
The journal has been published uninterruptedly since 2011. Its creator and founder is Prof. Galina Nefagina. From the beginning of the journal’s existence, we present the scientific achievements of both, Polish and foreign researchers.
Serial title: Polilog. Studia Neofilologiczne.
Alternative title: Polylogue. Neophilological Studies.
Official website: https://polilog.pl
Print ISSN: 2083-5485
Electronic ISSN: 2720-278X
The journal is issued by the Department of Modern Languages and the Department of English Studies of the Pomeranian University in Slupsk, and published by the Pomeranian University Publishing House.
Editorial office: Katedra Neofilologii oraz Katedra Filologii Angielskiej, ul. Słowiańska 8, 76-200 Słupsk, Poland
Publisher: Pomeranian University Publishing House
Registered office of the Pomeranian University Publishing House:
Wydawnictwo Naukowe Uniwersytetu Pomorskiego w Słupsku,
ul. Arciszewskiego 22a,
Dom Studenta nr 4, pok. 11,
Number of issues per year: one
Languages: English, German, Italian, Ukrainian, Polish, Russian
TEXTS PUBLISHED IN THE JOURNAL ARE AVAILABLE UNDER A CREATIVE COMMONS LICENCE (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0).
ACCESS TO THE CONTENT OF THE JOURNAL: In accordance with the OPEN ACCESS policy, the journal Polilog. Studia Neofilologiczne has been providing open, free access to all its content since 2011.
1. Scientific articles in the field of literary studies, cultural studies, linguistics and glottodidactics.
2. Discussions and reviews of monographs.
3. Ad Archivum.
4. Information on scientific life.
Goals of the journal
1. Presentation of the scientific achievements of scholars from home and abroad.
2. Dissemination of research results and introducing the resulting concepts into the international flow of information.
3. Promoting international cooperation by publishing articles by researchers from various academic institutions, including Poland, the United States, Italy, Germany, Austria, Norway, the Czech Republic, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Turkey.
4. Presentation of unpublished archival materials in the field of literature and cultural studies.
5. Dissemination of current information on scientific life both in the country and abroad (information on scientific conferences and publications of monographs).
6. Publication of scientific discussions on current research problems in the field of literature, culture, linguistics and didactics.
1. Presentation of scientific achievements of researchers from various disciplines in the humanities, and influencing new research directions by placing the journal in new databases.
2. Increasing the level of scientific articles by careful selection of the submitted texts.
3. Expanding cooperation between research centers from Poland and abroad.
1. Points granted by the Ministry of Education and Science (17 July 2023): 100 points, item nr: 29807; the ICI Word of Journals Index Copernicus: ICV 2012 list: 6.18, ICV 2013: 6.97, ICV 2014: 66.03, ICV 2015: 66.95, ICV 2016: 69.72, ICV 2018: 76.07; ICV 2020 = 100.00, ICV 2021 = 100.00, ICV 2022 = 100.00.
2. Articles published in the journal “Polylogue. Neophilological Studies” are available in the following databases: BazHum, PBN, POL-on, ERIH PLUS, ICI Journals Master List/ ICI World of Journals.
Vol. 13 No. 13 (2023): Polylogue. Neophilological Studies