Obligations of reviewers
1. Reviewers are required to thoroughly read and substantively evaluate the submitted articles, taking into account in particular their originality, innovation in terms of approaching the research problem, as well as the formal side of manuscripts.
2. Reviewers should inform the Editorial Committee whether the standards of academic discourse of texts are maintained.
3. Reviews are made in writing, with the Reviewer’s handwritten signature, on the appropriate Editorial Review Form, either in Polish or in the language corresponding to the language of the article.
4. The review should contain a clear conclusion about allowing or not allowing the text to be printed.
5. Reviewers are required to submit reviews within 30 days of receiving the text of the manuscript.
6. If the Reviewers cannot meet the deadline, they should inform the Editorial Committee about it as soon as possible.
Review form (download. PDF)